Job description / Role
SAP Ariba Senior Business Process Consultant - Egypt
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Do you want to work for the leader in Cloud Procurement solutions?
Join SAP Ariba, the Cloud Procurement solutions suite of SAP, and contribute to our journey to change the way companies do business together. We are changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration. We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba solutions to the next level.
We can offer a very dynamic work environment that is on a growing path and where we are able to offer career opportunities that leverage the individual talents of our people. Our philosophy is that our organization is successful when our people are happy and feel empowered.
As a member of the SAP Ariba Consulting organization, the Senior Business Process Consultant is involved in transforming businesses through the implementation and use of the leading Cloud procurement solutions of SAP Ariba. He/she applies a strong understanding of business and procurement processes, as well as solid solution expertise, to deliver high quality projects and support our customers in the successful adoption of our solutions.
Core to the Senior Business Process Consultant skill-set are strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, good communication and presentation skills, an ability to deal with changing environments and to operate independently, in order to provide the client with world-class service on a consistent basis. The Senior Business Process consultant does have a proven track record of delivering high quality results in a professional environment. High energy and motivation combined with an appetite for learning.
The Senior Business Process Consultant is responsible for achieving sound, high quality deliverables on time and within budget. He/she can work on all aspects of the implementation process including participation in the sales process in developing scope of work and requirements gathering, in managing the client relationship, managing the project and coordinating the technical resources. The Senior Business Process Consultant does understand the commercial aspects of an engagement and feels personally responsible for delivering a successful and profitable project to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Process Consulting
- Assist customers through the lifecycle of an SAP Ariba implementation.
- Support the blueprinting process, gathering customer requirements and expectations
- Support the design process with customers leveraging Ariba best practices as appropriate.
- Assist customers in the development of processes and procedures which leverage Ariba solution functionality being deployed.
- Influence the opinions and decisions of clients leveraging proves best practices
- Execute system testing and provide guidance on user acceptance testing
- Develop positive relationships with the customer team.
- Use knowledge of customer's business and industry to assess findings and shape solutions.
- Speak to a variety of customers from different departments, at different levels and in large or small groups (e.g. customer project manager, technical team).
- Make independent judgments within own area of competence.
- Provide progress information and escalate project issues to the project manager to help ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
- Successfully execute tasks and activities at all project phases and build an exemplary track record in providing customer satisfaction.
Project Stream Responsibility
- Depending on seniority, the Senior Consultant will also take on more responsibility on projects. This could include leading a stream, multiple streams or a project. Responsibilities could include:
- Plan and manage project tasks and resources to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget, and meet quality standards to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact.
- Serve as liaison between customer and Ariba internal teams
- Identify and address resource needs.
- Identify and escalate, as appropriate, project issues
- Provide timely project communication and facilitates regular status meetings
- Bachelor's degree in business/computer sciences OR Master's degree in any science
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in IT- or procurement-consulting
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively identify project risks and issues and to solve them applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SAP Procurement solutions (e.g. SAP SRM, ECC/MM, S4 Hana Procurement)
- Experience with SAP Ariba Source-to-Contract solutions (e.g., SLP, Sourcing, Contracts)
- Based in Egypt working on projects in Middle East
- Working during Middle East business days (Sunday to Thursday) or (Monday to Friday)
- Ability to travel in MENA or Europe 75%.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Qualifications that are a plus:
- Master's degree in business or computer sciences
- Work experience using project management methods (e.g. PMI)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with multi-functional teams
- Experience with SAP Ariba Procure-to-Pay solutions (e.g., Buying, Invoicing, Guided Buying, Commerce Automation, Ariba Catalogs)
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.