Job description / Role
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objective of Job:
SAP Egypt CoE, seeks a Support Engineer responsible to understand and proceed on the new business models and operational challenges of Premium Engagement & Enterprise Support Customers.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Willingness to learn and upskill in new areas of SAP and deliver on these areas.
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis
- Participates in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Participates in Backoffice and de-escalation support activities
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field of study
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English and Arabic,
- strong presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, respect, diplomacy, and professionalism, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills fixable with high change agility
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong work ethic are required
Hands-on experience with the below exposure for 6-8 years:
- Has worked on Downstream areas of Oil and Gas such as TSW, TD, Exchanges, Commodity Pricing, HPM, etc.
- Hands on experience with MM/SD and knowledge of integration points.
- Has exposure to the Upstream areas of Oil and Gas is added value.
- Knowledge of ABAP is an added advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.