Job description / Role
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
- SAP ERP HCM and Success factors solution consulting (all customer facing activities, scoping workshops, Implementation based on a fit gap analysis, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies and solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Project estimations, support of service sales activities
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Minimum six years consulting experience in HR applications with strong knowledge of the HR SAP SuccessFactors (Cloud-SF Employee Central) and SAP ERP HCM (HR core and payroll areas)
- Has experience with minimum of 6 full cycle implementations and at least 2 in HR SAP Success Factors and 3 in SAP ERP HCM, HR core and payroll area.
- Good understanding of the HR Administration and Talent Management business processes
- Has performed at least one feasibility study
- Understands the Business Process Library approach.
- Experience with managing the Quality Assurance processes for software implementations
- Experience working in a large, complex global team environment
- Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader
- Acts as a coach for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Arabic: Mother Tongue
- English: Fluent
- The position is based in one of the SAP office in New Cairo, Egypt
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.