Job description / Role
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 70%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services support our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety Management) Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- SAP integration for quality and safety management
- Experience in developing, implementing, customizing, integrating and testing
- End to End process in SAP EH S. For industrial hygiene safety, occupational health, product safety
- Domain exp renice on EHS Environmental, Health and Safety, OSHA and REACH Compliance
- Ability to understand business solution processes and requirements.
- Ensured compliance with all corporate standards, business processes and controls.
- Ensured close operational support to users to include training and consulting.
- Worked closely with application product development ABAP teams to ensure the analytical requirements are implemented within the product.
- Medical service, injury /illness log, health surveillance protocol, questionnaires, scheduling planning
- At least 3 years of SAP EHS consulting with at least one full project OIL & GAS.
- Excellent linking hazardous, Inventory storage locations and work area, Incident/accident reporting and IHS reporting.
- Experience in product safety, phrase management, specification management, hazardous substance management, report management.
- Experience on MSDS & TDS report management
- Configured for managing health surveillance protocol using Medical Service for employee s required to undergo the protocol. Configured for vaccination program, medical notifications to employer, Medical data import and creation of injury / illness log.
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Have strong knowledge for PP-QM-MM modules
- Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP debugging, Smart forms and user exit .... etc.)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.