Job description / Role
The financial services industry continues to evolve amidst disruption caused by an unprecedented proliferation of digital technologies and connectivity. This disruption coupled with several regulatory directives is also driving the emergence of connected ecosystems. To successfully address disruption, protect customer relationships and business, effectively comply with regulations, stay competitive and leverage the ecosystem opportunity, banks must double down on transforming their core systems so that they can leverage evolving technologies and connectivity to deliver better services, experiences and value for their customers.
With technology at the core of banking, modernization of core systems is the cornerstone of digital transformation in a bank. Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking can help banks jumpstart digital transformation and leapfrog their capabilities to stay relevant, competitive and compliant in a fast evolving industry. With its modern, digital, shrink-wrapped, preconfigured, interoperable, scalable and connected capabilities, the Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking system can help catapult banks to the fore front of innovation and leadership .
What You'll Do - Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve.
- Develop programs as per specifications/requirements given by oracle/customer within planned schedule. He/she must use defined standards/tools/processes to achieve deliverable that meet quality expectations of oracle/client.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards/processes applicable for oracle/customer.
- Coordinate with offshore team for various technical deliverables including customizations and support teams for patches, fixes.
- Adhere to defined Change Control Process of oracle/customer. Comply with oracle/customer audit/compliance requirements.
- Ensure quality code delivery.
- Perform proper handover/knowledge transfer at end of each assignment.
- Timely status reporting to supervisor.
- Timely submission of timesheets for oracle/customers
What You'll Bring
- Good knowledge of Banking Processes, Domain and Practices.
- Should have minimum 4-12 years of experience in any core banking application (FLEXCUBE/Finacle/T24) - preferably Oracle FLEXCUBE
- Hands on domain knowledge for Core, Transaction Banking, Retail & Corporate Loans, Treasury (comprising Securities, Foreign Exchange, Money Market), Local/Cross Border Payments, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance.
- Prior end to end project implementation experience is desirable
- Must have experience in Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, writing Use Case Documents and Functional Specification Documents and Test plan and test case preparation.
- Perform configuration and parameterization independently
- Co-ordinate & collaborate with QA teams- SIT/UAT teams and provide necessary testing support
- Manage and execute functional testing
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a MUST and knowledge of French would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ready to travel for short or long term
- Strong interpersonal and client management skills
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.