Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
- Lead the geotechnical tasks to internal and external clients.
- Preparation and review of geotechnical reports.
- Provide recommendations for foundations and including the use of various ground improvement.
- Sound knowledge with first principles of soil mechanics and rock mechanics.
- Prepare designs and construction drawings for shoring, excavation, ground improvement and piling.
- Review of tender documents and tender evaluations for various geotechnical applications
- Bachelor's Degree in geotechnical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in geotechnical engineering design for major land development projects
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).