Job description / Role
Develop and implement IT apps using best practices and tools. The Senior IT Platform Developer must understand the plans for IT in his/her area of responsibility and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams.
- Applications and web/platform development
- Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support for platforms within area of responsibility
- Work with Global teams to provide necessary integration activities with platforms to support Global innovation programs
- Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for Innovation projects within scope of responsibilities
- Work with local or global vendors in delivery of application management of Applications
- Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for local applications
- Input to review of services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these.
- Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of platforms service improvement plans within area of responsibility
- Keep up with new technologies in market and apply them to platforms within responsibilities.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field
- 3 - 4 years' experience in JAVAEE (JSF primefaces, EJB, JPA and Hibernate).
- 3 - 4 years' experience in Angular.
- 3 - 4 experience in HTML, and e-commerce websites.
- Database concepts and development experience.
- Magentom, Google Analytics, and Google Optimizer experience are a plus
- Android/iOS Development is a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.