Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Project Assurance Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
To gain a competitive edge, organisations are undertaking an unprecedented amount of change around their technology but they're not without risks. Our team helps our clients manage these risks to avoid adverse operational consequences by putting in structures to mitigate deviations, portfolio optimisation and project management, and aligning the project with the business.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in business resilience trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team (e.g. ERP, CRM, Content Management, Mobility ,etc).
- Based on clients' requirements the candidates will provide practical resilience focused expertise to provide our clients with solutions ranging from reviewing and auditing all the way to the design and implementation of custom resilience programmes.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of business resilience solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university,
- Manage and deliver large and complex ERP engagements to identify design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large clients across several key industries. Manage engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting and accounts receivable.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience of implementing or operating in different industries
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certified
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven skills on MS Office.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes nearly 1,600 people based in 12 countries across the region and is part of PwC's global network of over 91,000 assurance professionals operating from 157 countries worldwide. We've delivered audit and assurance services in the region for over 40 years. Our people are aligned to different industry teams, so our clients can be confident that they will receive advice which is tailored around the unique challenges and opportunities that they encounter.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.