Job description / Role
Senior Oracle Consultant - SCM (For RCS - Egypt)
Rawabi for Contracting and Services - Dokki, Egypt.
The primary function of the Oracle Senior Consultant - SCM - MFG role is to effectively deliver/implement Oracle Distribution modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud, in order to provide an integrated information system solution to Rawabi Businesses.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Oracle Senior Consultant - SCM - MFG will provide expertise and knowledge in the Oracle SCM modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud.
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design & Development, Testing, and Implementation.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining / re engineering business practices to implement various Oracle modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- Assist, coach, and mentor other engagement team members on issues they may encounter in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Consults offshore and/or onsite with internal/external clients on business requirements in order to provide support.
- Acts as senior analyst and champion for Oracle ERP and related corporate SCM / Manufacturing systems architecture including applications and data.
- Supports multiple projects/tasks within assigned area of Oracle ERP / MRP portfolio and related business applications.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different solutions which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Drives business process re engineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP / MRP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provides in-depth technical consultation to Business Unit and project supervision to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverables.
- Actively participate in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone "live".
- Develops and documents Rawabi's expertise, know-how, controls, and capabilities within the Oracle ERP/MRP.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his / her direct manager.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience in Oracle ERP Implementations, with experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing, supporting and providing integrated solutions in various industries.
- Willing to be part of Core Internal Oracle ERP Team on Permanent Basis to implement & support Super users & End Users.
- Should have at least 2 full cycle implementation projects with Oracle Fusion Cloud with extensive experience in Oracle Distribution modules - (Purchasing, Order Management, shipping, inventory, procurement, Warehouse Management etc.) and Oracle Manufacturing, quality, planning modules.
- Experience with the following:
• Order Management / Global Order Promising
• Inventory / Cost Management / Landed Cost
• Manufacturing Modules . Both discrete and process
• Quality Modules.
• Planning Modules.
• OUM Implementation Methodology: Documentation procedures across different phases of the projects.
• Configuration and setups: Hands on experience in performing setup and configuration.
- Expert in Implementation, Enhancement & Support activities within Oracle ERP Environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive implementation of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems - Oracle.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English; written & verbal - Arabic language is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Creativity in resolving complex issues surrounding business process and technical challenges.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.