Job description / Role
The Enterprise Command Center Framework (ECC) team is a techno/functional team with talented and highly skilled individuals who are always on the cutting edge of building new features and capabilities into the product. The team is currently building a fully declarative framework for EBS data visualization and analysis that utilizes JET components, advanced search, and information discovery capabilities. The framework transforms the EBS user experience into a modern, interactive, and dynamic user interface while at the same time providing a fully declarative toolset to product teams to introduce the new capabilities to their product. The team is also responsible for building the Financials dashboard across multiple functional areas in EBS.
ECC and the content around it are transformational features for Enterprise business users on EBS. The product is growing exponentially in terms of features and richness in content from release to release.
We are looking for a new addition to our product management team to help us in our mission to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities. Someone who does not let anything fall through the cracks takes ownership of the product features and helps cross-functional communication.
If you are a capable product manager full of team spirit, looking for a new challenge, a self-starter who is eager to learn and develop a career in product management, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver new functional/business ideas from inception to functional design.
- Performing requirements analysis
- Design and declaratively build business dashboards
- Prepare functional documentation including Business Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents, and product use cases to drive product activity
- Developing and maintaining designs for UI components, including mockups, features and behaviors, and configuration options
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other teams
- 5 years experience in product management
- Experience with writing business cases, functional requirement requirements, and design documents
- Solid experience in designing business dashboards
- Exposure to Data Visualization
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end product delivery
- Excellent team player, able to understand requirements from across various functions
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working closely with UI/UX would be highly beneficial
- Experience in Oracle E-Business/Fusion
- Exposure to Machine Learning
- Experience with Agile methodologies and SCRUM a big plus
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.