Job description / Role
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on time within the budget & according to the specifications/ clients requirements.
- Establishes project objectives by analyzing project proposal; collaborating with management.
- Establishes project plan by determining time frame, funding and staffing; approving project schedule.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a project budget; scheduling and approving expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Approves proposal specifications by analyzing product design, customer requirements and performance standards; authorizing technical studies.
- Ensures project performance by establishing standards; testing requirements.
- Controls project plan by approving design, specifications and plan sand schedule changes.
- Reviews project status reports that the projects engineer prepared.
- Maintains Safe environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations and follow up all HSE Instructions.
- Ensures that the project database is always updated.
- Maintains Deliverance & company reputation by complying with legal regulations and delivering the work with integrity in time and according to the required specifications.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related joint results and supporting other members of the team when needed.
- Maintains Professional & Technical Knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Organizes project staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training staff members; assigning responsibilities; approving sub-contractors.
- Maintains the human capital performance by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Excellent computer skills, i.e.; primavera and/or Microsoft project.
- Preferable engineering background in IT/ICT
- PMP certified
- At least 5 years experience in Project Management
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.