Job description / Role
Leading International Engineering Consultancy requires a Project Manager for a rail project in Egypt.
Key responsibilities shall include;
• Project Management of a LRT project
• HSQE Management
• Technical management
• Client reporting and presentations
• Contract and commercial management
To apply for the role you must meet most of the following Criteria
• Have 20 years plus experience in Engineering/ Construction Industry
• Have 10 - 15 years experience as a Project Manager
• Have at least 5 years experience of working on a rail/ metro project
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.