Job description / Role
• The Senior Proposal Engineer leads the development of technical and commercial proposals for the [Sector] across the organization.
• The jobholder leads and manages a team of Proposal Engineers throughout the entire proposal development life cycle from supporting the tender participation decision process, coordinating prequalification requirements to developing competitive technical and commercial proposals in a timely and cost effective manner.
• The jobholder coordinates across functions and departments in the organizations to seek input from subject matter experts during the proposal development stages, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferable civil (10 Years of experience)
• Strong organizational and Coordination skills
• Writing Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic & English
• Working under pressure and meeting deadlines
• Microsoft Office,
• Adobe Acrobat Reader & Writer, Photoshop is a plus,
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).