Job description / Role
MAIN TASKS & DUTIES
• Handling all the copy writings of TAMEER either internal or external materials also Producing presentations and press releases or any other required communication material.
• Creating TAMEER’s newsletter, company profile content & design, that’s in-line with the brand corporate identity.
• Creating and delivering the press releases, media relations content, preparing PR interviews and media tours.
• Hiring and Managing the PR Agency making sure they implement the annual PR plan as per the previously set annual calendar with the expected level of output.
• Monitoring and coordinating all PR initiatives, whether they are initiated by the company or offered to the company by external parties.
• Organizing and attending PR initiatives such as press conferences, interviews, press releases, media tours, media gathering, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits, etc.
• Handling correspondences and follow-up with PR external parties, such as Media representatives, journalists, Event organizers, NGOs representatives, etc.
• Conducting competitive analysis to cover TAMEER’s respective competition from a PR point of view on a weekly basis.
• Establishing, developing and maintaining Media list, as well as relevant Conferences and NGOs contact list.
• Being updated with the potential real estate and non-real estate events that would benefit TAMEER via organized sponsorships and monitor the real estate media coverage.
• Developing self and company’s awareness of the PR best practices in the real estate market and monitors the real estate media coverage.
• Reporting the Marketing Manager with all the needed reports regularly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferable or in Mass Communication.
• Preferably graduated from International Schools.
• Proficient in Microsoft office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
• Proficient in Arabic and English both write ups and spoken.
• 6+ years of experience in Public Relations field.
About the Company
Since its inception in 1954, TAMEER’s main driver has always been to create culturally sustainable housing communities. This People-focused philosophy was transmitted, through time and generations, among the people of TAMEER: The Customers, the Employees and the Management.
Initially founded by the government, to develop life communities for the Egyptian people, TAMEER is the oldest housing developer in the modern history of the country. Today, the company is listed on Egypt Stock Exchange and is owned at 50% by foreign shareholders. It benefits from a strong financial position, a sound reputation in the industry and a strong credibility among its customers.
TAMEER has been continuously active in the market and has successfully delivered more than 27,000 units over the last 66 years, along with major architectural landmarks such as the Obroi Hotel in Aswan, the Old Meridian Hotel in Cairo, the New Maadi neighborhood and much more, in Egypt and beyond. TAMEER has recently delivered 1,050 housing units in 6th of October City and is currently delivering 530 units in New Cairo city. It currently has 1,600 housing units in the pipeline in East and West Cairo.