Job description / Role
• Sales role for Grid Solutions Services, fronting customers and in charge of business development, and sales activities to meet Unit commercial targets. Responsible for orders intake to grow the services portfolio profitably in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
• The role consists in defining the right approach to increase Grid Services market share by actively working with utilities, industries and Oil & Gas.
• It includes recurring orders (base market) and demand creation
• Commercial Action Plan (CAP) preparation and execution.
• Develop market assessment in line with the business vision and strategy for growth with region commercial team
• Provide information regarding competition, customer moves and market trends
• Support Unit Commercial Manager to define/track targets and metrics to measure the efficiency of the activity
• Identify and Develop new customers and offers to expand the activity profitably
• Proactive identification of opportunities in line with unit/region CAP, cooperation between partners/suppliers/operations team for bid preparation
• Handle risk and opportunity analysis, contract scope and T&C negotiations
• Actively contribute to Total available Market, Serviceable Accessible Market, Bid rate, Capture rate, Win/loss analysis preparation to understand the efficiency and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure all sales and tendering activities fit company compliance policy; including Ethics, Compliance and EHS
• Monitor continuously partners, suppliers and subcontractors' activities from compliance
• Formulates and executes market penetration strategy and services segments. Formulates deal structure, pricing strategy, proposal development.
• Leads customer negotiations, Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new services for business growth.
• Leads customer negotiations and specs in for Grid Solutions products and services.
• Identify and develop channels partner in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia to boost our sales representation.
• Ensure EHS be top priority in customer mind, as well as commercial teams.
Digitalization and Simplification
• Maintain the SPEAK4GE data quality and accuracy (commercial reporting tool)
• Simplify how we do business (commercial process, internal interfaces.) to improve the customer experience
• Be able to work in matrix organizations, in an inclusive and supportive manner with tendering, operation and cross function teams.
• Coordinate relationship with other departments to formulate on time proposals (tendering, operations, sourcing, logistics, legal.)
• Customer-focused mind-set with demonstrated ability to understand and respond quickly to customer needs;
• Engineering Master's degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in energy field in Sales and Proposal.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead sales bid and develop a winning strategy to close deals.
• Excellent interpersonal communications, presentation and facilitation skills with ability to influence at all levels of the organizations (internal and external)
• Negotiation and sales skills, sales experience in complex projects. Highly organized and detail oriented, results driven.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Technical competency in Grid Solutions products and Solutions, in utilities, industries, and Oil & Gas.
• Ability to travel as needed (to ensure customer intimacy and enhanced understanding of the market)
• Fluent in French, Arabic and working proficiency in English
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.