Job description / Role
Senior Siebel Configuration Expert- Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS)
Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for Advanced Support Engineers (ASEs) to deliver proactive and reactive technical support to customers as Siebel Architect. The Advanced Customer Services is a unit within Oracle's Customer Service Organization that enables long term advanced support relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers.
The ACS Advanced Support Engineering (ASE) organization consists of a diverse, highly skilled, and specialized team of ASEs who bring deep technical expertise in the entire Oracle Product and technology set.
- Proactively working with ACS customers to ensure their successful deployment of the Siebel Applications Database
- Conduct proactive technical reviews, workshops or onsite/remote Expert Assistance and as defined by the Applications Expertise Services Portfolio
- Work with customers, implementation partners and Technical Account Managers (TAM) to ensure proper design and implementation of Oracle products
- Technical assistance with Software Installations, Performance Assessments and Tuning.
- Develop and verify workarounds, engage with Engineering in bug fix process
- Act as a trusted technology advisor and champion for customer satisfaction - address any issues which may arise in this context
- System configuration health checks
- Upgrade and implementation planning and advice Patch management
- Proactively alerting customers to product developments and issues
- Delivering reactive onsite technical support in a timely manner
- Problem analysis and investigation, verifying workarounds or patches
- Researching and responding to technical enquiries
- Forming effective professional relationships with TAMs, Oracle Product Support and customer staff, at all levels, to ensure customer satisfaction with Oracle's products and support organization.
- Technical background in IT and/or Computer Science with preferably a postgraduate degree
- A minimum of seven (5) years experience in Siebel Configuration (Oracle Enterprise applications /Siebel Tools/Administration/Configuration/Installation).
- Experience on one or multiple modules (EAI, EIM, Siebel Marketing &Loyalty, Siebel Analytics, Campaign Management, Order Management, Contact Center) , also preferred to have skills of one or more of the below products:
- Siebel Product Configurator
- Siebel Order Management
- Cloud CX
- Cloud Certifications will be considered as a plus
- Siebel Installation and System Administration
- Siebel Tools
- Siebel Business Automation
- Siebel Open UI/UX
- Siebel System Administration
- Siebel Scripting
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Willingness for continuous learning
- Likes working in an internationally oriented team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team player as well as on own initiative
- Ability to work unperturbed even under pressure or in escalated situations
- Fluency in English, written and verbal is a must.
- Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.