Job description / Role
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for experienced Oracle Identity Governance - JAVA developer with hands on experience in JAVA development, integration, and implementation of Oracle Identity and Access Management solutions, utilizing Oracle IDM Suite.
These engineers will join Fusion Middleware Global Expertise Center a team that centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the world.
ACS is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer's needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk, and save cost.
We are looking for flexible and open-minded experts, able to work with different technologies, and address complex architectures, on premises, cloud, or Hybrid environments. We look for engineers who can quickly learn and who are willing to work with new and innovative products and solutions, and who are capable to interact and collaborate with people in different teams globally to provide always the best-tailored solution to Oracle customers.
ACS offers a professional context where engineers can develop themselves constantly and where they can always be in touch with the most innovative technologies both in on-prem and in cloud environments.
- Identity Management implementation experience from products such as Oracle Identity Governance, SUN Identity Manager, SailPoint, IBM.
- Prior JAVA development experience - senior level; Deep understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience using Oracle ADF and JDeveloper/Eclipse; Good knowledge of ADF architecture and components
- Deep knowledge on key IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Role Based Access Control, Role Analysis, Segregation Of Duties, SOA workflow development, Privileged Account Management, Access Policies, Access Certification, Directory Servers, Federation and SSO)
- Development of use cases/test cases, participation in SIT/UAT testing
- Design and Implementation experience regarding OIG connector integrations with common target systems like AD, Exchange, Directories, Databases, Web Services and Flat Files.
- Experience on OIM integrations with cloud services (E.g.: Oracle, Azure, AWS) for user management and provisioning.
Our Ideal Candidate
In addition to the technical capabilities, our ideal candidate is a person who could:
- Deliver high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Understand customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Identify required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Escalate at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Ensure adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Actively participate on Services development;
- Actively collaborate with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
As an integral part of the FMW Global Expertise Center team, you will be required to:
- Develop Oracle Identity Governance custom connectors leveraging Identity Connector Framework (ICF); Integrate OIG with systems not supported by out-of-the-box connectors.
- Use of OIG Java APIs and the SCIM (RESTful/JSON based) APIs
- Create, customize, and enrich the reconciliation process, leveraging plug-ins, event handlers, and scheduled jobs.
- Customize the application instance forms in the Identity Self Service Console
- Implement Enterprise applications automated provisioning via RBAC
- Implement Enterprise applications manual provisioning via custom SOA workflows
- Extend the OIG UI with new functionalities with ADF
- Extend Oracle Identity Governance's user entities with new attributes
- Oracle Identity Governance troubleshooting & debugging
- University Degree
- Excellent communication and technical documentation writing skills
- Development background will be valued
- Fluent English (other additional languages will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers by not less than 50%
- Availability to work 24x7
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.