Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Department: Human Resources
Deadline to apply 02/09/2020
• To drive and support the implementation of the talent management strategy and business plan for the market by supporting core processes and managing talent projects in the business.
A day in the life of
• To ensure the completeness and accuracy of talent data within the Talent Performance Management System (based on legal and IT necessities) in order to support all local and global talent reviews in time;
• To work with People Managers, Management Team & HRBP to lead and facilitate the development of a market talent plan which identifies key talent priorities linked to the business strategy and is also aligned to the Zone talent plan;
• To drive the development and implementation of the market talent plan by working with HRBP and functional and divisional resource groups to ensure that the key talent priorities at a functional and divisional level are identified and addressed;
• To facilitate the core global talent management process (the Nestle SA Management Development Cycle) and infrastructure for the market to ensure full market talent pool and succession planning proposals are submitted to the center with appropriate challenge
• To drive the overall Talent Management and International HR service provided on a NiM basis, working closely with the International Assignments Manager to ensure that international assignments are aligned to talent pool career development objectives
• Facilitate functional talent days, and provide respective information to the business (e.g. for placement or succession planning)
• To cooperate closely with Education and Training Lead as appropriate, to design development options (training, coaching, mentoring etc.)
What will make you successful
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or a similar field
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Team player
• Can work with ambiguity
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.