Job description / Role
Senior Consultant for Oracle Fusion Finance - ERP - Join OFS
Senior Systems Analyst - IC4
Who is Advanced Customer Services - OFS Oracle Functional Services?
Oracle Advanced Customer Services is uniquely positioned to help customers with the most challenging and complex requirements to accelerate innovation in their IT environment and make the most of their investment in Oracle technology , First of all, the People. Advanced Customer Services has more than 4000 senior technical experts globally, most of them engineers. Each of them comes with a wealth of experience in Oracle technology. Most are in long-term engagements with their customers and thus gain a unique understanding of their platforms, requirements, and business needs.
Advanced Customer Services is a global organization, operating in 100+ countries for 20+ years, with a wealth of customers across all industries Thousands of customers around the globe rely on Advanced Customer Services for high performance and the efficient operation of their most critical business processes on Oracle environments Lifecycle management
Being part of Advanced Customer Services organization, you get an opportunity in the lifecycle management of the solution. As customers' operations mature, your expertise enables them to enhance product adoption and user experience. Our focus on continual service improvement models is a key differentiator. We leverage your expertise and creativity to innovate business and IT processes, improve product adoption and other aspects of lifecycle management. You may be engaged in assisting customers in their day to day queries, create extensions, enrichments to the implemented product, helping them on their journey to cloud, release management activities for quarterly releases and be a part of the customer business teams to enable them achieve their key business process KPI(s).
Behavioral Skills (Required)
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone's needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer's success.
- Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required)
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
- Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one modules in any of the following Oracle Cloud Financial Modules Fusion Application Suites (ERP - SaaS) - Oracle EBusiness Suite
Desired Functional Skills:
This position is for supporting Fusion Applications, particularly under the Oracle Cloud Financial Modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, CST and ZX ) , and good Skills in SQL, OTBI/ BIP/FRS reports, FBDI, ADFDI, BPM workflows.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager/Client on a regular basis
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Supply Chain modules is preferred
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.