Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Practitioners in this specialty are responsible for receiving calls, emails, or chats and resolving HR-related queries from client employees using specific Contact Center Applications. The practitioner is responsible for handling information inquiries or requests about products, services or personnel received via telephone, fax, e-mail, or chat from customers, IBM personnel or business partners. Services provided may include, but are not limited to, the following: general inquiry support, service delivery support, education enrolment assistance, business partner service, data base management. They perform interrelated activities that deliver the primary service provided by the business function. They have knowledge and experience in using a few specialized tools and procedures to address the requester's needs. Primary measurement is customer satisfaction with the handling of the requests.
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: Cairo
- Category: Human Resources
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
- Company: (0040) IBM World Trade Corp - Egypt Branch
- Req ID: 360617BR
- Travel Required: No Travel
- Min Salary:
- Max Salary:
- Location: Cairo, AL QAHIRAH EG
Qualification & Skills:
- Any Non-Technical Graduate / Post Graduate
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral & written
- 5-7 years over all experience with minimum of 3-5 years in HR Contact Centre for any International IT / ITES Company at an L1Service Deliveryïƒ¼Has good knowledge on handling HR Contact Centre Operations related queries over Inbound Calls, Chat & E-Mailïƒ¼Strong knowledge of MS Excel& Word
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external; proactively follows up with key customers on resolution and action plans
- Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes; ability to identify major areas of concern regarding compliance to travel policy as well as recommend measures to address identified exceptions; ability to analyse and present travel spending data in a way that will provide optimum benefits to the business
- Effectively Works with Others -Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Excellent CustomerService skills -ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization. Must have the ability to resolve difficult customer service issues
- High degree of numeracy skills with meticulous attention to details
- Team work -the ability to work well within the team is key to this roleRole & Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound calls, e-mail & chats from customers and answer questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested(Level 1)
- Educate enquirers on client processes whenever necessaryïƒ¼Document all enquiries accurately
- Provide quality customer service on every interaction
- Communicate clearly and effectively with participantsïƒ¼Perform other tasks as required
- Should have a valid passport
- Should have excellent communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Should have strong MS Excel& Word
- Should be open to working in MEA Shifts (Sunday to Thursday: 2.00pm EET-11.00pm EET
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.