Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Shop Manager - Lacoste
What you'll do:
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and coach shop floor employees in customer service excellence and verify training are provided
- Ensure that customer service is executed in store as per Group's guidelines
- Ensure that staff grooming and uniforms are as per standards in stores
- Execute remedial action plan received from Area Manager following mystery shopping results
- Handle customer complaints and solve them appropriately
- Ensure that all complaints are immediately and properly recorded and reviewed the same day with Area Manager
- Manage shop floor employees within store
- Ensure that recruitment of sales executive is performed as Group's standards
- Ensure that talents in stores are identified, and proposed for promotion as per Group's standards and interests of individuals
- Ensure that monthly assessment (IPA) of sales executives is performed as per Group's schedules and standards
- Ensure that monthly individual rewards and commissions are distributed fairly, as per achievement of performance B. Manage shop floor employees within store
- Coach sales executive along with super users on changes of SOP
- Ensure that personnel administration requests of sales executives are addressed in time
- Ensure that disciplinary actions for sales executives are performed as per Group's due diligence process or escalated when needed
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury/lifestyle category through consumable content.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.