Job description / Role
An international company is currently looking for a Practice Lead Development Software who will be based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role, you will work closely with the partner product team to better understand each product in the product list meanwhile focusing with his team on building up the new end to end sales offerings. Other responsibilities will include:
* Provide leadership to software engineering and product development initiatives with a focus on delivering high-quality solutions quickly and profitably
* Take accountability for meeting or exceeding delivery commitments
* Contribute to the development and execution of platform strategies, inclusive of software, programmable infrastructure, security, and operational design
* Continuously improve deployment frequencies and stability of engineering solutions
* Key areas of responsibility - Product Development, managing development teams, and Software Solutions Architecture
Technical Skills Requirements:
* 5+ years’ experience in hands-on software engineering and technology management
* 5+ years of experience in design, implementation, or consulting and infrastructure, databases, or application development.
* Must have experience in Azure, Google, or AWS.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering; Master's Degree in Engineering or another technical field highly desired
* Solutions Architect certifications are preferred
Soft skills Requirements:
* Proven experience being hands-on working with multiple stakeholders and functional groups to understand and develop against business requirements
* Strong ability to communicate software engineering concepts effectively and clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
* Able to work closely with Program Managers and Senior Engineers to document, manage and communicate systems and software requirements
* Team Management experience of up to 10 people.
* Open to travel across the MENA region – 20% of the time.
* Must be able to communicate well in English.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.