Job description / Role
PREMEDION international Egypt office - seeking a female Wellness & Spa manager with good experience for luxury spa pre opening.
You will report to the General Manager for premed on Egypt and in dotted line reporting to Group Spa Operations Manager and Global Spa & Wellness Director.
In this exciting role, the ideal candidate will lead the Hotels Spa & Wellness Division (approx. 18 team members after opening), you will ensure delivery to the highest level of guest satisfaction in line with the hotel brand standards while maximizing business performance as measured according to the annual GOP budget. Relationships with the owner teams, and external business partners must be maintained and nurtured to mutual benefit.
EUR 1,100 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accomedation / flying ticket
• Candidate must have very good English speaking + computer kills, she must have a past experience.
• Through pre-opening support service
• Draws up a detailed critical path that schedules all requirements
• Creates an annual operating budget and manning guide
• Supports executive recruitment and creation of job descriptions
• Details a strategic marketing plan
• Designs an innovative menu of services
• Identifies retail selection and merchandising plans
• writes property-specific SOP and training manuals reviews IT systems
• Provides on-site support and training in the build-up to opening
• Hands-on, intensive spa leadership mentoring and development.
About the Company
Premedion is a Spa Consultancy and Management Company within the Deutsche Seereederei Group in Germany. Premedion is in operation since 2004 from its headquarters located in Hamburg, Germany. Premedion has contributed more than several years of Spa Consultancy and Management experience to the spa, fitness, health care and life style industry, working with both German and International Hotel groups and resorts as well as on stand-alone projects.
In 2010, Premedion opened a new office in Doha, Qatar. The new office covers and operates for the entire market segment along Middle East, Africa and Asia. Within a very short period we have successfully managed 12 projects in regions such as Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Maldives, China, Turkey and Sri Lanka.