Job description / Role
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) is in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
- Manage station day-to-day operations
- Maintain an efficient smooth running of the station to enhance services provided
- Focus on personnel management and public relations.
- Have far more customer interaction with travelling passengers.
- Deputize and lead the day-to-day station operational activities and schedule staff members' shift patterns.
- Monitor Housekeeping vendor to assure the proper performance and efficiency.
- Assure proper process in place to guarantee stations Safety & Security.
- Work closely with HSE Team to be aligned from both Security and Safety aspects.
- Escalate to Zone Manager any incidents related to assigned station operations.
- Promote a positive Safety culture within the workplace and participate & Lead in any Safety related meetings/briefings as required within the Job role.
- Comply with the requirements of the Company Safety Policy and Safety.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in Administrative and facilities management
- Highly knowledge of safety.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Excellent Leadership & communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and critical situations.
- Proper vendor Management skills
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.