Job description / Role
A Technology Sales Engineer role (what we internally call a, 'Brand Technical Specialist') within IBM storage means co-creating with clients and colleagues in one of the most trusted, respected and awarded teams in it's space. When clients want cyber resiliency they think of IBM Storage. A career with us gives you exceptional sales exposure to the latest technology; the brightest thought-leaders to learn from; and the most influential clients to help shape the world with.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators - always willing to help and be helped - as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invests in IBM's products and services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Brand Technical Specialist you'll work closely with clients to develop relationships, understand their needs, earn their trust and show them how IBM's industry leading solutions will solve their problems whilst delivering value to their business.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing and our clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to...
- Developing strategies for clients in the design and technical build-out of the infrastructure, applications and management of anything storage-related.
- Defining and detailing feasible IBM Storage solutions that complement and enhance clients' existing tech stacks.
- Delivering proof of concepts and simplifying difficult, technical topics into understandable client education.
- Consultatively building credibility and trust at all levels, internally and externally, to close highly complex Cloud technology deals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of successfully working collaboratively to translate business goals into technical solutions and advising teams on optimal technology strategies to achieve business results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven record of influencing consensus across diverse groups of senior stakeholders within enterprises.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the Security market in order to consult and advise, and quickly grow your reputation as your clients' credible, trusted advisor. (Training on IBM's storage offerings is provided).
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.