Job description / Role
Mondelaz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are stronger through our diverse, inclusive and connected community and bring our values and commitments to life!
Join us for an exciting career opportunity in the Stratefy function, in the capacity of Strategy Manager MEA , based in Cairo BU .
The main purpose of the role is to help shape the future growth for MEA. The incumbent will work with the Strategy Director MEA on Growth drill sites that will help to drive the growth agenda for the BU. He/she will partner with the category and cluster directors on relevant drill site projects and help articulate the opportunity and enablers of the drill sites. Then will help bring all together to put up a Strat plan for MEA
- Scope and Design Growth Drill Sites
- Partner with category and cluster leaders on Key Drill Sites
- Work closely with Key functions- Insights & Analytics, Finance and ISC to help build business cases and identify key enablers
- Work on AC and Strat Plan and help craft and refresh Strat Plan for the BU
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 10 years' experience (of which 3 years in same role)
- Understanding of Insights and Analytics
- Clear knowledge of Nielsen and Euromonior data
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience of crafting Business Case and Investment Proposals
- Proficiency in MS office
- Work Experience in a consulting firm (preferable)
- Fluency in English & Arabic
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.