Job description / Role
The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function. Program duration is 10-12 weeks. The program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
- During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
- Assist in Commercial tools (service suite data clean up) , Support in commercial reports generation and gather EOL information for consolidation.
- Bachelors (3rd or 4th year) or Masters students in Business administration, Engineering or Computer Science
- Should be a student during the internship period. Students who already graduated earlier this year or graduating prior to the internship period will not qualify.
- GPA: Minimum 3.0
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Detail oriented and Ability to analyze and revise large amount of data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Candidate must be studying in the same country as the location of the internship (as we do not provide sponsorships or visa)Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must be an Arabic Speaker
- Must be fluent in English
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.