Job description / Role
- Introducing & managing B2B Sales in Oranges Outlets and maximizing the level of product awareness for B2B products in his assigned area.
- Maximize reach, penetration & acquisition by developing & managing the business in retail function in new and existing orange outlets in his assigned area.
- Maximize penetration in the targeted segment (SME & SOHO segment) and enhance B2B sales figures in Oranges Outlets.
- Enhance B2B Customer experience in Oranges outlets, and increase B2B customers traffic in those outlets.
- Train, educate and brief the Outlets sales force about the corporate products and service.
- Train, educate and brief the B2B dedicated agents at the strategic outlets .
- Manage, monitor & develop the Outlets sales force.
- Assign the corp. lines targets to the Outlets in his area .
- Coordinate between the Outlets and other departments.
- Achieve his KPI, s & targets assigned by the regional manager.
- Work with the marketing team to develop special offers to approach the SME & SOHO customers approached by the Outlets sales teams.
- Regularly visit the Outlets on daily basis across his region to monitor the quality of service provided and ensure that they abide to their pre-set policies.
- Regular meet with the Outlets Area Managers to share results and discuss developments needed.
- Develop business plans and sales strategies that ensure attainment of his area targets and profitability.
- Visit high end B2B customers to close outdoor deals.
- Visit high end B2B customers to handle their problems in case of terminating accounts or porting out.
- Manage ,Monitor & Control payments and commissioning process and ensure regular delivery of payments.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction level of the new B2B accounts acquired.
- Ensure best customer experience for the SME & SOHO customers thought the Outlets.
- Set sales plans to increase the Revenue from B2B accounts.
- Set sales plans to increase the reach of data lines, solutions and upselling VAS to new accounts & existing.
- Set sales plans to increase the Revenue of existing base.
- Set sales plans to increase the reach of data lines, solutions and upselling VAS to the existing accounts.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- MBA or Executive Management Diploma is a plus.
- At least 4 years of experience in the sales field.
- Direct sales experience is a must preferable in the SME & SOHO segments.
- Retail sales experience is a plus.
Skills and abilities:
- High managerial skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to manage remote teams.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage high profile interactions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve set targets.
- Customer oriented.
- Manages stress and pressure effectively.
- Very good computer skills.
About the Company
Orange is one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators with sales of 43.5 billion euros in 2022 and 136,000 employees worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 75,000 employees in France. The Group has a total customer base of 287 million customers worldwide at 31 December 2022, including 242 million mobile customers and 24 million fixed broadband customers. The Group is present in 26 countries. Orange is also a leading provider of global IT and telecommunication services to multinational companies under the brand Orange Business.