Job description / Role
We are looking for a Master Data Management Solution Architect to build innovative technical solutions in support of business goals, working within the MDM function for Supply Chain.
- Supports in the development of overall end to end supply chain strategy for MDM team; leads or supports the development and implementation of MDM process improvement initiatives which are aligned to the overall supply chain strategy.
- Develops Key performance reports for MDM and drive action; draws together, monitors SC-MDM KPIs and highlights sub-par performance or trends which put achievement of MDM team targets at risk.
- Supports the development and implementation of new IT tools to aid in the automation of Supply Chain- MDM Activities.
- Execution and deployment of U2K2 planning model for MDM Team; recommends process and initiatives to continuously improve the team.
- Coordinates roll out of regional IT systems which provide a leading-edge advantage and anticipate future customer information requirements in line with the company's thrust on Customer Service.
- Responsible for all master data objects in ensuring its integrity base on the agreed governing policies (Current scope is Customers, Materials, Vendors, APO and Banks).
- Leads the alignment, sharing of best practices and benchmarking for MDM team.
- Develops and implements SC-MDM Training plan to enhance the user knowledge of processes, procedures and in the use of different enabling IT systems to support the continuous development of MDM team.
- Ensure standard approach across Business Units (BUs) for the treatment of MDM objects.
- Set, introduce and execute MDM Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Production, IT, Communications)
- Minimum 2 years of experience involving either Supply Chain/ IT/ Business Systems Analysis
- Experience in SAP system or other ERP system
- Experience in Information Data Quality
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.