Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will be responsible for order modification and allocation of available stocks to Customer orders when stock is constrained, delivering against service and fill rate targets.
How you will contribute
- Manage the order fulfilment process, respecting the customer segment and channel mix
- Balance supply constraints and delivery of service levels through cross-functional alignment
- Use appropriate tools and processes such as availability checks and stock allocation rules
- Effectively manage new product introductions and product withdrawals to maximize sales and to minimize write-offs
- Lead IBP (Integrated Business Planning) Forums and drive cycle efficiencies
- Calculate prompts and communicate to the distributors
- Review distributor stocks and ensure FG (Finished Goods) stock level is in line with the contractual agreement
- Review the weekly forecast vs. the sales achievement and the production plan
- Review FG daily stock levels and availability
- Review the FG boundaries and ensure zero boundary violation
- Manage APO (Run APO activities & Upload the Demand on APO to the Sourcing units)
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Microsoft office applications
- High-level of SAP competence
- An FMCG/CPG company
- A customer-facing role within customer service, logistics or sales
- Experience in an order-to-cash environment
- Experience in customer service, logistics and sales
- Good knowledge of the total supply chain/order-to-cash process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree /relevant are of study
Job specific requirements:
- Proficient user of SAP / APO
- 8 to 10 years of experience in similar role
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Devices)
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||30 Nov|
Supply Planning Manager
Nestle Middle East
Head of Procurement
RTC-1 Employment Services