Job description / Role
• Prepares purchase request documents required to requisition repair parts, materials & equipment.
• Capable of requisitioning and managing reorder points.
• Self-Starter, capable of working in multi-task environment.
• Experience with SAMS1E or other automated maintenance management supply systems.
• Ability to operate Material Handling equipment, medium/light government equipment.
• Working knowledge of hazardous materials/waste, safety and fire procedures and an understanding of OSHA and Environmental procedures.
• Solid know-how of general office procedures.
• Strong ability to use standard business software and applications.
• Research equipment parts and material through aftermarket vendors and the federal supply system for items required to request quotes or products.
• Enter data information into SAMS maintenance database and prepare paperwork/ quotes to forward to purchasing personnel.
• Process purchase request through the TRAX procurement ordering system.
• Process incoming orders and close out work orders, send receiving paperwork to purchasing personnel.
• Follow established tool room operation procedures governing accountability, security, and maintenance of hand tools, sets, kits, outfits and test measurements and diagnostic equipment (TMDE).
• Follow the Physical Security Plan to ensure all Facility, Key and Lock Control and vehicle security procedures are in compliance.
• Work Safe and wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) to mitigate injury to yourself and others.
• Follow hazardous material handling procedures when ordering, receiving, storing, and issuing or disposal of supplies, materials and products.
• Successfully complete annual training requirements within the established time set by your supervisor.
• A reliable employee who is on the job at the appropriate time, knows their job and performs it according to the employer's standards, takes care of the employer's property, can be depended on without being told what to do or how to handle an unexpected situation, is courteous and helpful to other employees.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
• Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
• Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including summer temperatures peaking around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and stated in the SOPs for Technical Acquisition.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted.
• Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions (heat or cold).
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear and see.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
• Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be depended on to show up for work on time, meet deadlines, and contribute to an acceptable work product.
• Working knowledge screening requests for parts, material and shop/bench stocks for maintenance and repair.
• Proficient in using MS Windows and MS Word/Excel applications.
• Must be able to interact well with customers and others.
• Four years’ experience with government supply operations or four years’ experience in operations management, logistics and supply chain management.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
• Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
• Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
• Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
• Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
• Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
• Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
• Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
• Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
• Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
• Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.