Sustainability Design Engineer
Khatib & Alami
Job description / Role
- Communicating environmental certification program requirements and progress to project teams
- Presenting in-depth knowledge of LEED, DMGBR & Estidama certification programs
- Overseeing entier LEED, DMGBR & Estidama certification documentation process. Develop sustainability reports, drawings and findings and present to clients on non-complex projects, as needed Present project findings to external and internal client counterparts to obtain comments and approvals on findings
- Overseeing On-site sustainability measures implementation and following up on Construction LEED credits with contractor
- Reviewing Project Drawings and specifications against sustainability standards.
- Following up with multidiscipline Design & construction teams with regards to sustainability requirement integration within design and implementation on-site.
- Architectural Engineering BSc. With minimum 5 yrs. design experience.
- LEED AP, with work experience on LEED Projects as LEED Administrator.
- Work experience on performance modeling, daylighting and thermal analysis, etc. is [plus]
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).