Job description / Role
NTS Group are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager for a leading client based in Cairo, Egypt.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies for specific business segment. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand for business segment and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees, with strong focus on embedding positive candidate experience culture, servicing internal stakeholder and being customer focused.
• Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
• Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
• Develop sourcing strategies. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job boards procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
• Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent retention.
• Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Develop universities recruiting programs
• Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
• Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 8-10 years of experience. Strong track record of recruiting for a wide range of disciplines and levels within engineering, technology and IT
• MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field
• International TA qualifications will be advantageous;
• In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
• Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Evidence of managing internal and external stakeholders, eg. candidates, HRBPs, hiring managers, BU leaders and external agencies and ability to offer high value consultancy and support
• Solid recruitment skills sets sourcing methodology, interviewing, assessing, negotiating with candidates, being a brand advocate, representing organization professionally at the highest level
• Search Agency experience would be an added advantage
• Being a natural network builder, knowing the market, leveraging on social networking sites and having an innate curiosity about seeking out talent
• Up-to-date working knowledge of HR best practices
• Experience working within a fast paced, commercial environment with experience of senior stakeholder management
• Demonstrable success with direct recruitment strategies
• Expert knowledge of Talent Acquisition systems and tools
• Act as a trusted recruitment partner, taking ownership for the successful conclusion of projects
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly in a transformation environment with different priorities
• Proactive, accurate and excellent attention to detail
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|