Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) is responsible for building relationships with Hiring Managers and business stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction with IBM's TAO services. They will proactively engage with their clients to understand and plan for current and future hiring demand, ensuring robust hiring strategies exist to drive the success of the function. Working as their Trusted Advisor, the TABP will develop an in-depth knowledge of the talent requirements of the Hiring Manager's business and be able to consult on relevant industry/sector and market talent insights which impact delivery.
The TABP will share recruitment delivery updates and identify opportunities for simplification, innovation, and continuous improvement in delivery, using data to support and back up client discussions. The TABP will have the ability to foresee and react to potential delivery challenges before they adversely impact client satisfaction. Whilst the TABP will oversee all recruitment activity within their area, they may also manage an individual requisition load (typically for niche, hard-to-fill, strategic or high-profile roles).
Working closely with our Recruiters, the TABP will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to be able to present qualified candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager. This role requires both client and project management experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
- Act as an IBM brand ambassador for the TAO services to their client stakeholders, working either on-site or remotely
- Works with Hiring Managers and client leadership to understand their hiring forecasts and translate it into recruitment plans on an agreed frequency
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and industry sector.
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders on the status of requisitions, health of delivery, recruitment market insights and strategies to ensure performance metrics are met
- May facilitate the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and recruiters to discuss delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing activities
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Partners with IBM's Sourcing Science team to ensure sourcing campaigns and activities are successful
- May support the delivery team in short-list presentation of candidates as required
- Analyze platform data to identify ways to improve and optimize delivery performance and share best practice across the account team.
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required.
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account`
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of recruitment and/or HR experience
- At least 2 years in a client management role working across a variety of stakeholders
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel if required
Technical Skills Required:
- Powerpoint Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel Skills and ability to use data analytics
- Understands Contracts and contractual implications
- Commercial Acumen
- SLA's and KPI's
- Sourcing and Screening
- Competency Based Interviews
- MS Office and Computer Skills
- Digital Eminence & Networking skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Service Excellence
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Effectiveness Measurement
- Process management
- Problem Solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to work independently and proactively develop client relationships
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.