Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
Working in our Talent Care Center, the Talent Care Advisor & Recruitment Administrator (TCA/RA) serves as the candidate's concierge throughout the hiring process and partners closely with hiring managers, recruitment team members and third-party vendors to ensure that all candidates have been processed accurately and expediently. The TCA/RA ensures that candidates are informed and comfortable throughout the recruitment process to drive a positive candidate experience, up until their first day of employment. The TCA/RA manages many administrative tasks involved in the recruitment process such as interview scheduling, logistics, travel arrangements, job posting, offer contract generation, pre-employment checks, on-boarding processes, systems management and reporting. The TCA/RA may extend offers for certain roles and manage any pre-employment check variance resolution required. The TCA/RA is responsible for ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are updated on candidate status and outcomes of the offer/pre-employment checks and on-boarding process.
- Act as the point of contact for the candidate for updates, feedback and queries during the recruitment process.
- Organizes logistics, scheduling and travel arrangements as needed for interviews with candidates and the interviewing team.
- Supports requisition creation/approval process as required.
- Posts job adverts on sourcing channels.
- Extend offers to candidates for certain roles.
- Generates and send out offer letters/packages to candidates, ensuring all required internal approvals are in place.
- Initiate required pre-employment checks, including liaison with any third-party vendors.
- Resolve any pre-employment check variations with the candidate and any third-party vendors.
- Initiate and/or action onboarding activities.
- Ensure all parties are updated on candidate offer acceptance and progress through each stage of the background verification and on-boarding process.
- Communicate the decision of the candidate to all recruitment support groups
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- Keep systems updated and send out status notifications as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office
- Fluency in English
Technical Skills Required:
- Powerpoint Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel Skills and ability to use data analytics
- Understands Contracts and contractual implications
- Commercial Acumen
- SLA's and KPI's
- Sourcing and Screening
- Competency Based Interviews
- MS Office and Computer Skills
- Digital Eminence & Networking skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Service Excellence
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Effectiveness Measurement
- Process management
- Problem Solving
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1-year experience in an administrative or customer care environment
- Additional Languages to English like French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.