Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
Working under close supervision, you will help with global tax compliance and operational matters and propose improvements. In this role, you will also monitor an external tax contractor spend and payments and maintain complete and accurate documentation.
How you will contribute
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment and comply with our Tax policies. You will also support audit activities and provide information on an auditor's request
- Perform special projects as requested
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Tax team. You will also invest in personal development`
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertise in payables systems
- Business Acumen and experience working with direct tax and accounting teams
- Leadership Skills including communication skills across a large global, public company. A team player with "can do" drive to deliver results
- Growth/Digital Mindset and the ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Integrity in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
- BSc degree in accounting or finance
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- SAP User
- Knowledge in accounting/tax
- Full time
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.