Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You'll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
Our Financial Accounting and Administrative Services (FAAS) team is a one- stop-shop for potential clients. Our support starts by assisting clients on the legal investment consultations, establishing legal entities and assisting in the closure of entities. In addition, we support in outsourcing accounting services to ensure clients are in compliant with the Egyptian laws and regulations on a monthly basis and in addition to the preparation of the year-end financial statements. Lastly, we have a specialized team for people management services which include payroll compliance work, HR consultation, and social insurance compliance services.
Technical job description
- Monitor, analyze and review the services delivered to the clients and their quality through assessing the work deliverables, time efficiency, delivery deadlines, staff/team utilization, and the clients' feedback; in order to ensure continual improvement of the work quality and standards in line with the best practice & client's needs.
- Conducting induction training for new joiners & responsible for mentoring and coaching new team members on the work processes to be active team members.
Provide legal due diligence for the clients.
- Managing client's work plan assignment with the team for delivering work on time.
- Preparing the clients article of association or any amendment based on the client request to be align with the companies laws.
- Preparing the re-structuring report for the clients upon request, assist in company split from legal prospective.
- Coordinate and delegate workloads by managing the junior staff to efficiently and effectively deliver the work output.
- Manage to incorporate new company for our clients.
- Provide the client with consultation regarding the immigration process in Egypt.
- Providing different legal prospective and general related matters including (immigration, merging process, incorporation process, covering the different type of legal entities, lease with the governmental authorities to solve any problems may raise during the process).
- Setting up with the governmental body meeting for handling the client's assignments in a regular basis.
- Update the team and the clients with any update in the laws and regulations.
- Provide expert advice on a range of legal services that cover the related services that we are provide our clients with.
- Contribute to department specific tasks, special projects, and different clients' request as assigned.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.