Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - People Team - Recruitment Associate
Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - MERC Tax - People Team - Recruitment Associate - Cairo
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
As a Recruitment Associate, you will be working closely with a manager on the Delas recruitment team to support business units in Deals with their resourcing needs. This involves data management, candidate sourcing and evaluation, and subcontractor management. In addition to daily recruitment activities, you will be working on strategic projects to enhance or create internal processes and build on your technical skill set.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This mostly involves looking after requisition and candidate information on team trackers and the internal applicant tracking system. We provide our internal stakeholders with updates on a weekly basis and they also have access to our internal trackers, therefore ensuring our trackers and the system is up to date daily is critical to the role. Our stakeholders are very invested in the hiring process!
- Assisting with large volume roles; understanding the needs of the business and managing multiple deadlines and candidate profiles, while utilizing multiple sources to build strong pipelines (referrals, online portals, internal system)
- Conducting introductory calls and HR interviews with shortlisted candidates and preparing summaries to be shared with the recruiting manager
- Interviewing and testing candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection.
- Developing and promoting the PwC people value proposition within recruitment.
- Liaising with candidates and EA's to coordinate technically interviews through different channels (F2F, Phone, Video Conferencing)
- Ensuring candidate information is up to date on the internal system throughout the process and managing the interview feedback process for interviewers on the system
- Validating data and analysis for accuracy and relevance
- Close cooperation with Onboarding team and Visa team
- Strategic Projects: working closely with the regional recruiting team to work on initiatives related to new processes, stakeholder management, team upskilling etc. Project assignment is usually decided by the team lead, based on recruiter bandwidth and competency, however ideas are always welcome!
Attention to Detail and Quick Turnaround Time
The ideal candidate will be thorough and accurate when completing a task, consistently delivering the highest quality of work. In high pressure situations, achieving 'quick wins' and meeting short deadlines will be required. If further clarity is ever needed, asking questions is always encouraged!
Updating and maintaining large files of candidate information while maintaining the highest form of confidentiality. Analyzing large datasets using Excel algorithms and tools and creating presentations to visualize pipeline.
Always using a creative lense and recommending strategic changes in and outside of the team. Learning internal processes and using technical capabilities with global best practices to fill in gaps or bring about change. There is always room for improvement!
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.