Job description / Role
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
As a Senior associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Act as the main contact of Tax Operations and Management reporting
· Proactively assist in the management of several Tax operational activities, such as budgeting, reporting, resourcing, etc.
· Establish effective working relationships directly with stakeholders, mainly within the firm
· Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
· Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
· Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
· Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
· Supporting associate with their day-to-day tasks
· Creating process and procedures for current processes
· Provide support with project management
Years of Experience:
· 3 + years, preferably in /Business Professional and Banking industries
· BA in Business, MIS, or Computer Science
· Excellent Customer Service
· Excellent Team Work
· Arabic, English
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.