Job description / Role
A day in the life of...
- Execute accurately and in accordance with Market deadlines the agreed Tax Activities (VAT, WHT, Stamp duty and other indirect tax related activities)
- Meet KPI's agreed with Markets to avoid penalties from the Market Tax or fiscal administration.
- Work on checking and validating the tax percentages imposed on different invoices based on the country's tax laws and regulations and standardization of the ways of working.
- Cooperate with the global Tax network on acquiring and initiating automation opportunities for current tax processes.
- Preparation and submission of all necessary files and report to Fiscal/Tax authorities and/or Market.
- Update the standard routines due to legal or process changes and preparation of Tax Support Services SLA's and KPI's
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience related to accounting
- Ability to deliver in an accurate manner
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.