Job description / Role
Tech Cloud Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Oracle Technology
Oracle’s Public Cloud Customer Success Team
Oracle's Cloud mission is to bring its leading enterprise technology and business applications software to customers, anywhere in the world, through the Internet.
Oracle Cloud is a broad set of industry-standards based, integrated services that provide customers with subscription-based access to Oracle Platform Services, Application Services and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle. With predictable subscription pricing, Oracle Cloud delivers instant value and productivity for business users, developers and administrators.
Oracle’s Cloud Customer Success Organization is a focused group of Cloud Customer Success experts whose mission is to drive successful Oracle Public Cloud utilization and replenishment through the proactive management of all facets of the customer engagement lifecycle. Join one of the most visible areas of Oracle’s continued success with Cloud; this is an exciting opportunity to be part of, and help shape, this new function.
CSM will be responsible for fusing and complementing the relationship between The Oracle Public Cloud and our customers core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between Oracle and its valued customer community.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving customer adoption through successful onboarding and utilization of the PaaS and IaaS services (Technology Cloud). They will need to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities, and collaborate with PreSales, Support, Sales, Development, Consulting and Partners (etc) to improve the customer’s use of Technology Cloud. This will include problem solving, milestone development and ongoing state of the customer reviews to ensure that customers maximize their usage of the platform. Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for customer post sale Cloud related activities
• Assume responsibility for Public Cloud PaaS and IaaS adoption and issues escalation
• Driving high customer Satisfaction
• Perform rapid assessments of clients internal technology landscape and targeting use cases and deployment targets for Public Cloud technology
• Conduct regular business reviews with clients
• Serve as the customers advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
• Identify renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure ongoing renewal
• Responsibility to on-board seed systems onto Public Cloud and provide guidance in identifying opportunities where Oracle Public Cloud can be leveraged and upselling ancillary services and emerging technology
• Partner with internal Oracle stakeholders to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
• Provide forecasts on likely future customer consumption
• Prepare and educate customers on new features / services
• Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
• Development of reference accounts
• Operate as key conduit for knowledge transfer to install base
Experience & Qualifications
• 5 years+ of relevant technology experience
• Proven track record of proactive problem solving
• An understanding of development and deployment concepts and tools that enable successful Public Cloud deployments
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize and expand the footprint in the public cloud platform
• Broad knowledge and experience in Public Cloud ecosystem and IT infrastructure elements
• Minimum BSc/BA, preferably in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field
• Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
• Core hands on foundational skills based on middleware and database development
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
• Fluent English as well as Arabic and French
• Ability to travel 40%+
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.