Job description / Role
Oracle Managed Cloud Services, Inc. has Technical Analyst positions available in Mexico. Analyze user requirements to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure. Deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves pre-sales support, architecture design, resolving post-sales technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. Position is responsible for managing customer Hyperion environments, and resolving any technical issues in non-production and production environments. Responsible for improving technical process and developing new processes to improve Oracle support for customers. Serves as technical lead on project assignments and provides mentorship to the team. Work with Project Manager and customer implementation team to make sure Hyperion project is on track and there are no technical issues in customer Hyperion environments. Setup new releases of Hyperion application on internal lab environment, devise architecture & standards before these release become customer ready. Assist on pre-sales and architecture design for the customer in cloud.
* Knowledge of Hyperion/EPM 22.214.171.124, 11.2.x
* Knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, FDMEE, ODI and Reporting
* Hands-on experience with Installation of Hyperion 11.2.x/126.96.36.199 on Linux/Windows OS
* Knowledge of Oracle 12c/19c database
* Knowledge of Weblogic application server
* In-depth experience with Migration of Hyperion Planning/HFM/FDMEE from one environment to another
* Experience with upgrade of Hyperion application from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206/11.2.x
* Knowledge of User Management in Hyperion and Integrating them with OID, LDAP and MSAD Server
* Hands-on experience and troubleshooting performance issues with Hyperion
* Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Services like LBaaS, Compute, NSGs, Security List, Gateways
* Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform & other Cloud scripting solutions is a plus
* Working Knowledge on Linux platform desirable
* Customer Support and/or consulting experience preferable
* Experience in the use of other Oracle Products
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.