Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This is a 'Front Line Non-Technical' role where the candidate will be required to perform thorough entitlement research on the online incident tickets and stay available for answering calls for the entire duration of the given shift.
- The ideal candidate would be expected to handle the online transactions along with answering frontline voice calls / monitoring online tickets coming from IBM's high value/critical business customers.
- The job will require candidates to perform thorough entitlement research on the online incident tickets and answer the inbound calls for issues reported for IBM products(primarily) and ensure routing to the correct support team.
- KPI target parameters include Entitlement accuracy, Routing accuracy, Quality and Language proficiency scores etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should be a good communicator and a team player comfortable with working across shifts.
- Should be able to handle situations involving pressure and should display willingness to learn.
- At least 18 months of similar experience in the service industry with the ability to handle the customers from across the Middle East and North Africa region.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with common technical terms would be an added advantage.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.