Job description / Role
- Manage creating, within limits, and follows the contracts, agreements and bid documents for projects;
- Manage preparing Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposals prior to award of contract and Preparing the development and responses to RPFs, RFIs, and RFQs;
- Manage performing meetings and discussions with consultants to refine, and check quality, and timely completion of design, specs, and BOQ's, and their completeness, and co-ordination between various dis-ciplines;
- Manage performing advanced professional work related to variety of planning assignments.
- Manage developing project budgets, administers bidding process, and verifies contract expenditures and compliance.
- Manage conducting research and prepares statistical reports on land use, physical, social & economic is-sues.
- Manage performing field inspections to gather data relevant to the development review process and/or to verify that development projects comply with approved plans.
- Manage performing Time and Cost control for projects and presenting reports and schedules.
- Manage scheduling and conducts meetings with advisory boards and elected officials
- Manage managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structures, such as residential de-velopments, sports stadiums, roads and bridges, schools, hospitals, offices, factories…etc.
- Manage undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Manage establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Manage preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans.
- Manage performing risk and value management and cost control, advising on procurement strategy.
- Manage preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, preparing and analyzing castings for tenders;
- Manage establishing and operating cost and financial control system, allocating work to subcontractors.
- Manage negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded. And in providing advice on contractual claims.
- Manage analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Manage valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Manage developing knowledge relevant to contract conditions and their applications.
- Manage maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Manage understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology. Experience in supervising project and team activities.
- Minimum 13-15 years of experience in the technical job field.
- At least 5 years experience in the same management field.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
About the Company
CEC “Consulting Engineering Center” is a multi-discipline consultancy and limited company LLC establish with a capital of 1,240,000 (one million, two hundred and forty thousand Egyptian pound), headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. We are proud to be registered in the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers as an Expertise House number 16.
CEC is one of the Egyptian’s premier that offers all engineering consulting services that begin from feasibility, economical studies, conceptual master plan and concept design, going through full detailed design and tender documents for all disciplines; ends with construction supervision, project management, and training facilities that assure the implementation of quality to our projects.
Focusing on mobility, sustainability and quality of life, we can create substantial business opportunities and values for our company as well as society, where most companies and governments benefit from the proficiency, professionalism and dedication of our people.
We’ve invested our 33 years of experience in the international and local market of Middle East area to establish and register our new headquarter in London, United Kingdom.
Our international Engineering firm is still running our operations through our Egypt branch to provide all of our unique engineering services and to be centralized between Europe, Middle East and Africa market.
Project Engineer - Construction
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|
|Saudi Arabia||20 Oct|