Job description / Role
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose and Objective of Job:
SAP Premium Engagements - namely SAP MaxAttention and SAP ActiveAttention - are white glove and strategic engagements with SAP's largest customers. Both engagements provide premium advisory and support services for the customer journey to the Intelligent Enterprise.
For the delivery of SAP Premium Engagements, SAP is looking for a Sr. Technical Quality Manager (TQM) to serve our customers as trusted advisors, onsite at our customer's premises, focusing as much on the customer's business as on the customer's technical environment. As a Sr. TQM you are accountable for the day to day execution of the SAP Premium Engagements portfolio & service plan, methods and tools, and best practices across all systems & landscapes and platforms.
You are responsible for executing on the customer's value-based, digital transformation roadmap, making full use of SAP Innovation Services, orchestrating the prototyping of business scenarios, fostering a platform for ideation and innovation, and capturing the value of SAP Premium Engagements. You will develop and demonstrate a premium level of understanding of the customer's strategic business goals, business processes, landscape, industry norms and all available and late breaking technology as well as newly developed SAP Premium Engagement services. As a technology and business aficionado, you guide your customers on the proper adoption and deployment of predictive analytics, the internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, drones and sensors, and the positive impact these technological advancements can have on your customer, their employees and work-place safety, their end-customers and the environment.
The Sr. TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm for technology enabled business advancements, clearly articulating to the customer current technology trends including public and private cloud, on-prem and hybrid technologies and trends; disruptive technologies, the industry of automation, machine learning, cloudbursting, visualization, PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, IOT, Industry 4.0, cyber security, big data, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital twin, smart factories, and so on. The Sr. TQM collaboratively aligns and coordinates with all other customer relevant SAP employees and keeps the regional SAP leadership team and the customer's SAP Premium Engagements team aware of progress, risks, challenges, and accomplishments.
The Sr. TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm and understanding of the:
- Customer's strategy and requirements
- Customer's solution landscape
- Customer's business processes
Expectations and task of the job:
- Develops and maintains a strong customer relationship and works to be recognized as a Trusted Advisor providing unbiased guidance, ensuring empowerment of the customer team
- Collaborates with any System Integrator (SI) of the customer, providing corrective action when the SI is heading down the wrong path or providing incorrect recommendations to the customer, the TQM diplomatically highlights the risks and provides alternate SAP recommendations. Captures and reports how the engagement is driving business value to the customer
- Execute on the customer's digital transformation roadmap, creating and modifying the SAP Premium Engagements service plan as needed to drive success
- Orchestrate prototyping of business scenarios, and drive realization for positive outcomes
- Support the technical integration of the entire solution and product set, end to end, across all landscapes & platforms, providing recommendations for technical or business process improvements
- Provide a platform and forum for ideation and innovation for business scenarios
- Identify top issues, define the associated action plan & drive the resolution process, always providing the customer with immediate help in crisis situations
- Bachelor or master's STEM Degree: Science, Tech, Engineering, Math and / or equivalent experience in the field of technology.
- Equivalent experience in the field of technology is defined as 10+ years of hands-on experience in SAP either on cloud, platform, application technology (BASIS), solution, app programming or development. Preferred SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform experience, Artificial or real-time intelligence, machine learning, automation experience
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English and Arabic, strong business acumen and presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, respect, diplomacy, and professionalism, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills
- Strong SAP project management and value based relationship management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong work ethic are required
The following certifications are preferred:
- Enterprise Architecture
- SAP (products, solutions, applications, technical)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.