Job description / Role
The Technology Sales Engagement Manager (SEM) will lead and drive the planning and execution of sales programs and activities to meet the pipeline and revenue goals for Saudi Arabia market. The SEM will drive the demand generation function for the Technology sales teams. The role will provide demand generation strategy guidance and advice to Sales Directors, Sales managers, Inside Sales & telemarketing teams on best practice demand generation activities. The role also involves close daily engagement with Sales Representatives to ensure full execution against their demand generation plans.
The Sales Engagement Manager works closely with his Sales Directors as a business advisor. Core responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating a consolidated demand generation plan for the Saudi Arabia cluster (including input from direct sales teams, marketing and channel)
- Aligning with senior sales & marketing stakeholders in Oracle Digital supporting the region
- Creating Sales campaigns that match the pipeline needs and the team's strategic objectives
- Coaching the Inside Sales teams on the creation of their territory and customer engagement plans
- Rolling out sales campaigns & reporting on their execution and achievement
- Tracking & reacting to the pipeline creation trends & pipeline stock
- Leveraging multiple resources to achieve the sales team mission: Pre-sales, Technology Specialists, Senior Sales Executives, Data-Mining, external data sources and agencies
- Supporting the deployment of Social Selling techniques and tools among Sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience with marketing and/or sales, preferably in an international High Tech arena
- Good business acumen and understanding of IT environments
- Quality driven: your credibility and ability to influence the business depends on the quality of your work
- Capable of navigating easily within a complex matrix organization
- A strong sense of diplomacy
- Good presentation skills (briefing to large sales teams)
- Self-starter and routine-hater
- Advanced program management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to deal with ambiguity through a complex and fast-moving sales organization
- Successful completion of 3rd level education or equivalent experience in sales or marketing
- Fluency in English is essential.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.