Job description / Role
- Work with Sales and Business Development representatives to understand client’s requirements and put together bids, ensuring accuracy of information in a timely manner.
- Prepare pre-qualification documentation.
- Produce bid support material as required.
- Attend bid clarifications and handover meetings.
- Respond to clarifications from clients and partners.
- Assess proposal feasibility by checking client RFQs.
- Determine the technical documentation requirements of clients.
- Prepare and deliver proposal documentation on qualified bids ensuring bid compliance.
- Develop proposal presentation and any supporting materials as required.
- 5+ years of experience in technical proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical written information effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver accurate high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple enquiries and proposals.
- Substantial experience in customer engagements.
- Perfect command in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science, or related-field
About the Company
Alkan CIT is a leading telecommunication solution provider that offers a variety of turnkey solutions for telecom operators in the Middle East and Africa. With local presence in most countries of the MEA region, we fully support the operators’ business from the planning phase to full operation. Services include GSM/CDMA network planning & rollout, installation & commissioning, operation & maintenance, quality of service monitoring, Revenue assurance & Fraud management, network security, value added services (VAS), GIS applications and help desk.