Job description / Role
- Align with Sales and Business Development representatives to create proposed IT solutions.
- Interact with clients to collect information and to create proposed IT solutions.
- Establish frameworks for necessary contributions from various teams to facilitate their collaboration.
- Assist various teams to create presentations and technical offers on proposed IT solutions and to present them to other members of the team, as well as, to clients.
- Draft and deliver presentations and technical documents on proposed IT solutions to other members of the team, as well as, to clients.
- Participate in events and tradeshows.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise IT solution architecture.
- Significant experience across a broad range of IT related skill areas including network, security, hardware, and software technologies.
- Substantial experience in customer engagements.
- Excellent command in spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science, or related-field.
About the Company
Alkan CIT is a leading telecommunication solution provider that offers a variety of turnkey solutions for telecom operators in the Middle East and Africa. With local presence in most countries of the MEA region, we fully support the operators’ business from the planning phase to full operation. Services include GSM/CDMA network planning & rollout, installation & commissioning, operation & maintenance, quality of service monitoring, Revenue assurance & Fraud management, network security, value added services (VAS), GIS applications and help desk.