Job description / Role
As part of GE Healthcare NEA - Finance team, this role will provide functional expertise on trade finance related activities. You will be responsible managing the letter of guarantees & its related process for Egypt legal entity. In addition, you will participate in cash management operations to facilitate guarantees exposure controls including working with the treasury and banks to ensure timely issuance and release of underlying guarantees.
- This role will be preparing and checking bank guarantees, including end to end review, to ensure potential risks are raised and mitigated, managing reduction of existing bond guarantee limit
- Issuing Domestic and International Bank Guarantees for corporate customers
- Full wording review, addressing all ambiguities and contradictions
- Ensuring controls are in place and guarantees adhere to internal policies, checklists, finance manager approval, and specified customer conditions
- Coordinating internally with treasure teams and externally with nominated bank to process new/amended guarantees
- Chasing overdue guarantees with customers and with bank to insure release
- Supporting Commercial team, Execution team and Supply Chain areas
- Produce monthly volume/transaction statistics for management information
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Candidate must have a University degree in accounting, finance or other business-related field or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience in trade finance, bond guarantees or banking relations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong process execution and customer service mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, can-do-attitude / self-starter
- Minimum computer literacy, particularly MS office
- Commitment for process execution & improvement
- Excellent teamwork skills; collaborative approach with peers and team members
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare .
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.