Job description / Role
The Training & Documentations officer is in charge of applying the operational policy defined in accordance with the Operation Direction. He/She has to write and train all operation staff members including middle managers and managers.
* To Assist the Training & Documentation Manager in his duties.
* To be responsible for: Railway safety (Regulation, Security & Safety, Internal Control),
* Operation training (making sure that all operation staff is trained, writing all training documents and training plan).
* Documentations: (Rules, regulations, procedures, training support)
* To write all railway safety documents and operations training documents.
* To format all documents of the Operations Direction and to prepare them in a ready to submit mode.
* To manage the documents of the Operations Direction as per the Quality Management System.
* To systematically and timely print and file the correspondence to and from the client.
* To maintain all documents as per the Document Management System.
* To prepare complete documents related all jobs for all staff members for new recruits and refresher course thereto.
* To provide practical training to let all staff understand their working.
* To write all operation training modules as per Organization requirements.
* To train all operation staff members and the middle managers & managers.
* To certify competency of employees (Transport, Control & Security, Operation Engineering).
* Will be controlling officer during training with signing confidential reports, leave etc.;
* Custodian of Operations training documentation as per the Organization quality system;
* Any other related work assigned by Director– Operation.
* To provide the actions plan and the schedules of training.
* To assist in preparation of all divisions (transport, security & control) Integrated procedures, rules and training modules
* To perform regular counseling sessions and update safety related information and disseminate to all operations staff members
* Responsible for discipline of Trainees including monitoring leaves.
* Monitor the working of all operations staff members note down shortcomings and advise improvements required in training programs.
* Evaluate all operation trainees during and after training.
* To examine all operations staff members on regular basis regarding competency to do their job safely.
* Keep Training documentation and records as per Quality and Safety Policy of the organization.
* To ensure relations with the various services (maintenance, operations, customer service, quality and HR teams).
* To audit/to assess the middle managers & managers during the training sessions (refresh training) and the operation staff members trained.
* And to define the actions plan if necessary.
* Bachelor degree in any related discipline.
* Good English drafting skills for preparing the modules/procedures.
* Working knowledge of computers.
* Experience of training
* English language and the local language
* Defining medium and long term strategies for Operation of the lines
* Drafting operation rules & procedures
* Drafting training documentation
* Management skills
* Communication skills (Oral and Written)
* 2-5 years' of extensive experience proven gained in an operational or similar environment.
* Demonstrated knowledge and skills in managing contracts and a large operational workforce (human, social, organization and technical).
About the Company
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world's densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world's fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.